From:
Sheena Staples <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 1996 11:19:26 -0800
>Even the mega-charities send out a form letter thank you.  You could keep
>a nice one in your e-mail files to send out as needed.

I agree.  When we accepted all the generous donations for Tia's chemotherapy,
we sent everyone a snail mail thank you.  We have a program that prints up
certificates, and we made everyone a certificate and sent them a letter from
Tia on the lovely stationary Dayna sent us (although at the time we didn't
know it was Dayna).  We also sent a photocopy of Tia along too.

I know I have a few people still to thank for other donations, but with
moving and the kits, and all the shelter troubles we've had, we simply
haven't had the time to do it.  So those who recently sent us something,
thank you kindly and I promise that shortly you will receive something in
the mail.  My last exam is today and then I am FREE FREE FREE for a few
weeks.

I know that sometimes shelters are really too busy to send thank you's right
away, but I hope that's only because they plan to do it eventually.  Why not
set aside 1/2 an hour a week and write those thank yous and stuff in order
to get it done?

Sheena - [log in to unmask]  | "To Err is Ferret ... To Forgive|
VP - Ferret Association     | "... Well, That's Our Job"      |
     of Greater Vancouver   (Wherret Web Pages Coming Soon!)
  We're on the Web! http://www2.portal.ca/~cmc/ferrets/fagv/