Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 1997 02:22:56 -0700
I have noticed several posts asking about other owners in Kansas.  I sure
would like to know of others out there with ferrets.  It sure would be nice
to have some kind of a list (consentual..of course).  I checked around to
see if there already was one and there doesn't appear to be.  I will be
happy to put one together.  If you would like to be included on this list
please e-mail me your name, city, e-mail address, and ferret infor (such as
#, name, age,color, gender, or anything you find relevant), and anything
else you would like to include.  I will wait about a week or so, type it up,
and then e-mail it back to everyone on the list.  This list will be for FUN
only.  It will only be dissemenated to those who are ON the list.  Maybe you
will find out your town has 10 ferret owners and you could start a club,
etc.  If you would like to participate, email me the above info (or whatever
you would like included).  My address is [log in to unmask] (I work in a library
called St.  Pauls).

Kimberly & Darin Graber
Gizmo, Bentley, Abu, & April