Date:
Sun, 31 May 2009 11:21:49 EDT
::walk, walk, walk, swish:::
:::pose:::
:::walk, walk, walk, swish:::

:::giggle::: Tonks!!!! what on earth are you doing?

I'm practicing Mom.

::::snort::: For what Tonks?

For my pictures that YOUR going to take of me for the Famous Ferrets of
the FML calendar that SOS is putting together. I am going to be a super
model. Tyra Banks eat my dirt.

Oh that's my favorite calendar. I better grab my camera and start
taking pictures. I understand the competition is fierce this year,
and time is running out on getting those pictures submitted.

Tonks? :::giggle::: Super models don't swish.

They do if they wear a cape Mom.

For more information on how to enter pictures of your favorite ferret,
go to the SOS website at:
2009 Famous Ferrets of the FML Calendar
http://www.supportourshelters.org/FML_Calendar.html