From:
katharine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 19:15:42 -0500
>I have read that you can get a product at your local farm store called
>udder balm which is normally rubbed on a cows udder.  I read that it
>eases dry itchy skin on adrenal ferrets real well.

It is also called Bag Balm (or udder cream) and I have recently seen it
at a pharmacy chain store (CVS) with the lotions.  I used it on Cedes'
dry, itchy adrenal skin and it was like a miracle!  It cleared in only
two applications.  I'm using it now on Lany's little stitches from her
adrenal surgery.  She is starting to get a little itchy.  I use it on
myself (great for dry, chapped skin) , and have used it on wildlife
babies with superficial wounds.  It is completely safe.

Katharine