From:
CountessC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 May 1999 13:40:02 -0400
just adopted Twiggy..we had our first trip to school...and she did really
well..she sat like an angel in my arms..made her mamma proud...

she waved goodbye to all the children as we trotted home..

Twiggy's a wonderful addition to the wildlife preserve we all call home..
she has met Carm the cat, Merlin the siamese fish, pond scum(as we
affectionally call em..koi (M &M) and goldfish(3 amigos)), Couter the
turtle, Bunker the fan tailed goldfish (Couters roommate) and of course my
human children the two monsters...and the big human child my husband...

who knew fuzzpaws were so much fun???

oh and good wishes and prayers for those sick /lost fuzzpaws..nobody should
be without a good home!

cc