Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 21:59:58 -0600
Be sure and check out the latest issue of the new online ferret magazine,
Ferrets United.  This issue has articles on adrenal disease, more on toys
and will shortly have an article by Ela Heyn on Pennyroyal.

Todd Leuthold gives us more tales of the Rodeo Fuzzbutt Clowns and how
they run his life.

Ever wondered how someone like Troy Lynn Eckert got into helping ferrets?
Read it in her own words.

As usual, you can also add your own links and also add events to our
calendar.  Also premiering this issue is our archive page.  We will keep
all articles appearing in Ferrets United in text format for easy download.
Currently all articles are offered in Word doc format, but we will be
adding rtf format also.

Check us out at:
http://ferretsunited.netfirms.com/index.html

Thanks!