From:
Darlene Herauf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 22:44:34 EDT
Sandee, please look for our Slinky.  She died one year ago today.  Please
tell her that we love her and miss her.  Tell her that we have her picture
and cremains with the rest of the family pictures, where she belongs.
Please tell her that I'm sorry she was with us for so short a time, that
I'm sorry I didn't know more about ferrets then and I hadn't yet found the
fml.  Maybe if I had or if I didn't have such a firm belief in the shelter,
I would have realized sooner that there really was something wrong.  Please
just tell her we love her.

Thank you.
Darlene