From:
Leann C Nordling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 1995 21:14:33 -0500
Suddenly, I see my name up in lights from people responding (well, up in
pixels) to my note.  Thanks.  However, it seems that most of you have
been saying to break my lease.  Hmmmmm..  What kind of people are on this
mailing list, anyway?  Kidding.  Obviously, I would in a second except
that I am planning on traveling to Ireland in September and wouldn't want
to uproot somebody.  While I'm asking, does anyone know if ferrets are
legal in Ireland?  Further, does anyone have a job for me or someplace to
live for three  months while I'm there?  Never hurts to ask, you know
never who knows someone.

Thanks for the amusing stories and the helpful advice on caring for
ferrets.  I just hope I can remember it all when I actually get one of my
own!

LeAnn