From:
Paula Kelling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 1999 12:30:48 -0500
Everyone,
It seems like everyone is getting off track here again.  We are here to
help others who need help with their fuzzies not to yell and fuss about the
darn magazine, how is that going to help others with their questions.  I
say we all take a deep breath and let it go.  I have been reading this list
for awhile now and you have helped me is somethings and ignored my pleas
for help in others.  Please for the SAKE of our fuzzies let's get back on
track.

To all the people who have lost fuzzies in the past month, I feel for you I
have been there and it is painful.  For all with sick babies love them and
help them as much as you can and don't let others tell you you are a bad
person You are not you couldn't help the baby getting sick they just do it
sometimes.  Keep up the good work.

Enough for now.
Paula and the gang of 8
remembering Angelina always