From:
Laura Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2007 01:41:16 -0700
What about your own .com? I use my ferretocious.com not just for my
web pages but to store EVERY picture and video I've ever taken. I use
it as my backup so if my computer was to ever fry (it did once!) then
I wouldn't lose anything as long as I regularly uploaded new pics. I
match the folders on my PC to the ones online - giving each ferrets
it's own folder and then folders called "Play", "Wrestling",
"Sleeping". Yes, I'm anal lol  But it makes it easy to find pics.

I pay $9.95 a month for the hosting of my site and have I believe 10GB
of space (it keeps going up - guess they realize a lot of people have
better digital cameras and need more space!)

Laura