From:
Susan Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Dec 2013 18:37:10 -0800
Twas the day of the Prezzys
and some ferrets are sad;
They were picked by a Santa
that forgot them, was bad.
In their cages they sit alone on this day,
tearful little orphans,
while others, they play.
The UNDERGROUND SANTAS
hear of their plight;
And sleighs full of Prezzys
soon do take flight.
The babeez you see
were not forgotten at all!
The Nice SANTA AGENTS,
they answered the call.
Now all of the ferrets
feel special once more
Cuz UNDERGROUND Santas
know who this season is for!

The UNDERGROUND SANTA SOCIETY was formed last year to ensure that ALL
of the poor little shelter ferrets had SANTAS. We sent to every Shelter
Ferret that was "FORGOTTEN", approximately 35 ferrets. Our mission was
successful, and the group has stayed together. In addition to helping
the Forgotten Ferrets and ferrets that weren't able to be listed on
the Giving Tree, we also run benefits for ferrets and shelters in need
throughout the year. Our Santas have been gathering gifts all year in
anticipation of our original purpose.

Our motto is, "IT's NOT enough to have a stocking on the Tree, we want
PREZZYS in the PAWS!"

We check out all of our Santas and the shelters/ferrets in need. This
ensures that all Santas and Ferrets are legitimate.

If YOU would like to be an UNDERGROUND SANTA please contact Jessie at

If you are a Shelter operator and ANY of your ferrets were FORGOTTEN
or missed the TREE, please contact Susan at [log in to unmask]

It's a darn shame that we still have people out there that think it is
OK to kick our precious ferrets when they are down. Well, we are still
here to tell those "people" that we will not tolerate their bad
behavior. We are here to right these wrongs.

THANK YOU ALL, Have a Very Warm Wonderful Holiday season.
Now, Let's go CLEAR THOSE TREES.

THANK YOU!!!
The UNDERGROUND SECRET SANTA SOCIETY