Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 01:58:25 -0700
Dooks all ~!~!  and Condolences to those whose babies have recently left
for The Bridge.

Okay, here is one for the 'Too Weird, Stranger Than Fiction" column . . .

Last week I picked up the snail-mail and lay it on the coffee table.  I let
a couple of kids out to run the living room while I checked the e-mail.
They had great fun knocking everything from the coffee table, including the
mail.  Patch grabbed a letter and took off running into the ferret room.
I went looking for it later but couldn't find it.  Oh well, probably a
bill or some other junk mail.

Tonight while cleaning the cages I noticed all the kids were laying down
in a funny shaped pile.  Normally there would be a couple piles of ferts
throughout the room.  I noticed what appeared to be some paper underneath
them.  Well, there was the missing letter.  Gee, was it just a coincidence
that it contained their cards for the Kouri Fan Club ???

To make matters worse, it contained a diagram on how to 'Konstruct a
Kat-A-Pult'.  It also read, "Da Fer-cat will be afraid, very afraid".
Bet Mist is glad I found it !!!

Well, at least they signed me up for a membership, too .  .  .  .  .

Don't forget to visit the site
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/index.html
and send all Kouri fan mail to [log in to unmask]

Warm Fuzzies ~!~!
--
Kevin B and the Way Kewl (Kard Karrying) Kritter Crew
~Simon~Lacey~Hershey~Sprite~Cuddles~Java~Miss Priss~Cinna~Racer~Patch~