From:
Carol J Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2012 21:04:51 -0700
I came across some vinyl car stickers we had made up for Ferret
Friends. I have 24 sets available and I will send a set of all three
to anyone for a $2.00 donation to Ferret Friends, Inc. to help with
much needed funds.

There are two oval Euro-style white with black lettering. One says
simply "DOOK!, the other is " I (red heart) My Ferrets." The third is a
small yellow caution sign about 2x2 inches with a high-contrast photo
of our Willie Hobbit at the top and CAUTION FERRETS AT PLAY in the rest
of the field. Willie Hobbit is our mascot. Willie was Ginny Childs'
(our founder) first ferret. He was a very handsome sable boy.

Also, if anyone is interested in coatimundis I still have many copies
of a book Ginny wrote and illustrated of her life with Kooky
Coatimundi. It is mostly her drawings of Kooky and quotes of what Kooky
was thinking if she could speak. That will be $5.00 to cover mailing
and the book.

Please email me privately for the mailing details.

Carol J. Owens
Ferret Friends, Inc.
Tucson, Arizona