Date:
Wed, 20 Nov 2013 18:23:20 GMT
I don't know if this is strickly speaking a ferret health issue but its
sure affecting my mental health! My little guy "James" has gone for a
walk and forgot to come home. I live in Del Amo Gardens moble home park
near the intersection of Hawthorne Blvd and Emerald in Torrance I've
posted flyers with my neighbors and talked to a few folks who said they
saw him but nobody thought to pick him up yet. I'm hoping we have at
least a few readers in the area so if you can help at all please feel
free to grab him if you see him and contact me. I'm guessing the list
would scrub my phone number so contact me at my email if possible.

Home: [log in to unmask]
Work; [log in to unmask]

Thanks,
Matt claus