From:
Sarah Branham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 19:52:10 EDT
Hi all...
Wanted to let everyone know that I learned why people DO use stridex
pads.  Tail acne and blackheads are the most common ones I came across
in responses.  And in those responses I learned it's not an everyday
thing..which I initially and subconciously thought.  I actually called my
vet today and he says he has used them on occasion when fert mom and dads
bring their babies in for check ups.  It did scare the bejeezus outta me
when i first heard of it.

I'm having a bit of problem with the baby.  (she's barely the length of my
hand)  Max and Moritz drag her around mercilessly around the room, step on
her, and just bully her around.  I've tried repeating the same steps when
I introduced the rest of the crew to each other, but Moritz just keeps
comming back for more.  Even right after I scold him and while I'm
watching!  Any hints?  I never had a ferret this young or small.  Any
suggestions on that?

-Sarah