From:
Alayne Avery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Apr 2003 16:03:39 -0400
I went to visit Julie Fossa and her shelter a few weeks back.  Her
ferrets were playing with plastic Easter eggs filled with beans(?  a
guess) and crocheted closed.  Went shopping at Wal-Mart today and they
are selling the eggs for 5 cents a dozen.  So!  Was thinking if I can
learn to crochet, I could make and sell them to raise money for various
shelters.  Or, if the maker of these wants me to purchase any for her,
can do that too.  If you make these, please email me.

Oh, I also got several packages of 6 jelly bean looking things, around
the size of the larger eggs you'd get 6 to a pack for same price as the
12 to a pack ones.

Thanks!