From:
Candy Wong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jun 2005 14:36:45 -0700
*Sigh* And now I will cement myself as a true crazy ferret lady by openly
inquiring into the texture, smell, and overall health of my ferrets poop.
I was gazing at my ferts "eliminations" the other day (WE ALL DO IT,
DON'T LIE!!) and I noticed that part of one seemed to be bubbly and a
little darker than the rest.  So I poked it (NOT WITH MY HAND, A LITTER
PELLET) and it had a rubbery like texture, kind of like a balloon or
something and it wouldn't pop.  I didn't have a different smell or
anything but I was wondering it that was normal.

Thank you for bearing with me,
Candy and the Sexless 3