Date:
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 15:44:12 -0700
Hi all

Sorry these are so late but things have been very hecitc at home and I
haven't been able to get in touch with my hooman.

A little guy named Mr. Bojangles came in.  He waz met by Spikey.  They
were real happy to see other and greeted each other very warmly.  Then
it waz time to sit around and talk and gossip about home and all da
stuff going on.  Then it waz off to explore and see all da sights and
attractions.  I later seen them over at da Flying Lessons where Spikey
waz giving private lessons.  He is really a good instructor.  Anyway all
da easy stuff waz mastered real quick and he wz soon soaring away like a
pro.  He did have a little trouble on da landing stuff though but I think
da bruises and his nose will heal up real good.  I think he broke it as
it waz kinda crooked but they got it right and everyone heals real fast
up here.  He did finally get da landing right though.  He said to send
lots of luv and kisses to hiz daddy.

A little girl named Arianna came in.  She waz met by Breanna Lynn,
Tabitha Ann, Nicole and Carmen.  They were real glad to see her and
greeted her very warmly.  Then it waz one giant gossip session and
everyone got all their questions answered and caught up on all da news
and gossip.  Then it waz off to explore ad see all da sights and
attractions.  I later saw them over at da Tube Park where they were in
da practice tubes putting her through her paces.  They practiced for a
long time for da races but this eventually broke down and they had a free
for all game of chase da ferret going.  They ran for quite some time and
everyone got a chance to chase everyone.  They ran so hard they had to
stop for a nap over at Hammock Haven.  She said to pass on her luv and
kisses an hugs to her mommy.

A little girl named Shannon came in later.  She waz met by Renate,
Sparlke, Thor, Justice, Shasha, Mickie and Minnie-Gir.  They were all
happy to see her.  Then da usual gossip session developed and they were
at it for some time.  They talked about everything and gossiped about
this and dat until everyone waz caught up on da gossip.  Then it was off
to explore and see all da sights and attractions.  Then it waz off to da
Fields where they were running and playing in da grass.  There waz a lot
of snorkeling and rolling about and just general fun.  They chased each
other and there waz a lot of places to hide so there was a good game of
hide and seek going.  Everyone got a chance to hide and then seek.  They
ran for some time and when they tired out they just took a nap in da
grass.  She said to send lots of luv and kisses to her mommy.

A little girl named Cher came in later.  She waz met by a bunch of little
ones.  I introduced everyone to everyone to make sure they all knew each
other.  They were real interested in da happings at home and they talked
and gossiperd for some time.  Everyone got all caught up on all da news
at home.  Then it waz off to explore and see all da sights and
attractions.  I later saw them over at Dirt Mountain where they were
digging through da dirt and generally getting all dirty.  They dug for
some time just to be digging.  Then they settled down to do some serious
digging and they soon had a den dug out for her.  It waz real large so
there is plenty of room for everyone those here and coming later.  They
even went over to da Sock Steal Game and got a lot of socks and brought
them back to make da whole place comfy.  She said to send her luv and
kisses to her mommy.

I am getting caught up on these honest.  I have a few more to do before
my new hooman is on da job.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee