From:
Angel Howse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 1996 18:46:00 -0700
Hi ppl I have a question I was asked for any feed back on.  Two shelters
here in Arizona have come up with what they thought was the greenies again
but this time it is different.  It reminds them of the greens but looks
cream light brown and looks like it has air bubbles in the stool.  The two
shelters have not been in contact with each other except by phone and all
this started last week.

Since im the only one on the net and gets the FML I thought I would throw
this question out to all of you and if anyone can give us any idea on what
we are looking at please either write the list or to me [log in to unmask]
but im sure everyone here would like to know if we are looking at something
new.  Suzanne has already lost one of the ferrets so Misty is at the Rainbow
Bridge :( All of my guys are doing fine.  Thank you for any answers or ideas
you can come up with you.

Love from us all,
Fred (the human who buys the food)
Angel (the human who feeds the food)
Sneakers (I bite anyone but Angel)
Conan (Now where did that cat's tail go)
Widget (Stay out of my space unless u are a human)
Zoe (I only trust Angel)

*  This is from the real Angel, accept no substitutes <grin>  *