Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 09:26:09 PDT
Hi, I was just wondering if any of you have had any problems with the
midwest ferret playpen.  Here is my problem scooter loves pulling on the
ladder when he is sitting next to it, usually the ladder falls.  Because of
this I put an extra water bottle on the bottom floor seeing that their food
is on the first bench.  I am really worried because after work when I went
to check on reece and scooter the ladder was all the way down on the floor
and it looked as if it had fallen on scooter (ie:he was sleeping underneath
it).  Needless to say I almost had a heart attack because I thought that it
had crushed scooter (which it hadn't).  I was just wondering if anyone else
has had similar problems with the midwest playpen and if so what did you do
to fix the problem.

thanks for any imput,

Tara