From:
"J. Matthew Saunders" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 07:26:34 -0600
Dear Fur Collective,

We had a great ferret sitter back in VA who came into our home when we were
gone to run, water, and feed our critters.  I found it to be a much better
solution than boarding the kids.  It seemed whenever we boarded them they
would lose weight, be very stressed, smelly, and unhappy.  Well, now that
we live in the Metro Denver Region (Westminster right close to the Arvada
border) we have started our quest for a new sitter when we're on trips.
Our last one was bonded and carried insurance.  Any advice on good services
and/or what service providers to avoid?

Thanks!
Matthew and Paula in CO with Sherlock and P.B.

"We have to work in the theatre of our own time,
with the tools of our own time" --Robert Edmond Jones