From:
Tara Radford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Aug 2008 00:30:28 +0000
Hope you can get this! I talked to so many of you just a couple of
weeks ago and you were kind enuf' to share your adrenal success with
melatonin.... Well this was truly amazing!

Thanks Alicia for the dosage! We thought 1 mg would be plenty for
our little 2 lb-6 year old girl...but you need 4mg about 7 hrs after
sunrise. I urge everyone to try this... its sooo much easier than
those messy scarey operations!!

Our own darling Chris from the Oregon city shelter is going to mail us
an implant but actually melaton tabs crushed with warm water in her
morning Gerbers is doing amazing things! Besides her funny smell, her
tail was rapidly losing fur and her coat was getting quite icky...as
I hope you can see in this pic the hair at the base of her tail has
returned full and lush already (as has her overall coat) and she is
sooo full of energy "I'm" thinking of starting it!! Haha! Think I'd
have to take about 30 bottles a day tho! (my tails starting to bald
too, haha!) her tail still needs to fill in but at this rate shouldn't
take more than a couple more weeks!!

Yanno....I thought she was feeling great before but sometimes we don't
notice a slight slowing down because were with them every day. She's
3/4 angora and I think I had forgotten how she used to be!! Well she's
back now thanks to so many of you and your wonderful tips and advice!
Especially Alicia, who with all her worries STILL took time out of her
busy schedule to mail me 3 or 4 times...! Bless you oh shelter mommy!!

We could not be more excited so keep up with your help everyone....
Collectively we can solve just about anything that can be a solvable
problem!

Lots of Love and Thank yous!!!

Tara and Jerry Radford....
and of coarse Baby Ferret;)