Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 17:43:11 EST
Hi everyone!  I was just curious if any one had used the flea bombs that
you set off in your house from petsmart.  Do they work?  Both of my
ferrets have fleas and we can't seem to get rid of them.  They are
currently on advantage.  I was going to set off a flea bomb in the house
to kill them.  How long do I have to wait until I can bring myself and my
ferrets home after setting it off (if the time I should wait is different
from what the directions say)?

I would appreciate any advice anyone could give me!  Thank you.

kayla, Harley, and our newest addition, Ihop