From:
Angela Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2007 18:04:49 -0400
If you use Innova ferret food for your ferrets. Georgia F.E.R.R.E.T.S
has received donation of this ferret food.

RE: Requirements: Submit a request to us for the amount you need?
Tell us why you need it? Will need copy of shelter License. Copy of
Intake/outtake report of ferrets in house. Contact info and Shipping
address

We have large 15 lbs bags and 2.2 lbs bags. Limited amount but we are
sharing the donation but must meet the criteria listed. Above. (Per
MFG. requests.)

As well you will be responsible party for shipping costs to have food
shipped to you. And would request any nomination amount of donation
to Georgia F.E.R.R.E.T.S.

As well if there is additional requests of needs for your shelter
please submit your requests for items only!

You are welcome to call us for further info: However record requests
must be met for any supplies or donations to your ferrets and rescue.

Shelters housing 50 plus ferrets or in range of the 50 range. Please
submit your requests for needs of supplies your shelter can use. Or
call us.

Once again all shipping cost you are required to pay for. And a
donation to Georgia F.E.R.R.E.T.S. OF ANY AMOUNT WILL BE REQUIRED.
(Does not have to be cost of products keep this in mind! You'll be
surprised on returned to your shelter needs.

Someone form FBOG please contact us for your donation we have awaiting
pick up (12 bags 15lbs. and 4 cases 2.2 lbs of innova ferret food.)

Now on our requests for submission of shelter needs from other shelters
please keep in mind. Your supplies requests and items of wish list will
take a bit of time but have a supporter of our organization that will
provide upon obtaining totals of requests and shelters for filling
requirements for donations. Please note there is not financial support
at this time. Items of supplies (Ferret specific items only) with
letter of why and your exact needs. With copy of intake/ out take
reports of your shelter current status at time of requests. You do
not have records for proof our supporter will not base on requests
only. Proof of needs is required.

Each year on you can submit your shelter needs to us yearly. However
Georgia F.E.R.R.E.T.S. Requirements will be nomination of donation to
our organization, and proper documentations to back up supply needs.

Starting January 2008 submission of needs for October November
receiving of items needed for shelter on ferret specific supplies will
be needed and submitted by March 31st 2008 upon selected shelters
receiving items to be sent you will be contacted late August and
requested to submit current status of needs and can add to requests
at that time for shipping.

All shipping cost will have to be paid for and upon received shipping
and nomination of donation to Georgia F.E.R.R.E.T.S YOU WILL BE SENT
LETTER OF WHEN TO EXPECT YOUR SUPPLIES.

Final note all proceeds are being placed for building funds of soon to
come headquarters and first building location of ferret 24/7 shelter
in Georgia in Public views and raising awareness on our shelter.

No intake/out takes reports as USDA requires and may vary. Proof
positive records will be needed and submitted for each ferret in house
of shelter. A Letter from County and Animal Controls will be needed to
bring acceptance to acknowledging proper shelter operations.

Finally for the program going in place through Georgia F.E.R.R.E.T.S
organization for outreach you do not have to be 501 C 3 status to
qualify.

Must be non-profit organization, licensed, and have accurate business
records for any contributions through our organization and program
launch we are starting.

Not sure if you can qualify? Call us or email us to find out more. Or
what is needed.

Our contact info and best time when calling.

Monday thru Friday after 7 pm.

Saturday and Sunday anytime before 11:45 pm and after 8 am.

Phone number 404-343-1245

Email inquiries. Big note here if you do not want to disqualify for our
program only inquires and unsure shelters/rescues send inquiries to my
personal email [log in to unmask] and for submissions of
requests that fit all means to qualify send requests to

Please note accurate times to call have been provided by us. You be
sure to do the same if you expect us to call.

Thanks to all the recent donations from our locals and abroad, and be
sure to have letter head of your organizations requests. All inquires
each year remembers is Due by March 31st. each year. Confirmations and
shipping and updates of requests will be made upon organizations chosen
to receive donations from Georgia F.E.R.R.E.T.S..

Regards,
Valerie Nicole Smith
Founder/President
Georgia F.E.R.R.E.T.S Inc.
443 Patterson Avenue
Scottdale, Georgia 30079
1 (404) 343-1245

A non-profit organization for the protection and well being of
ferrets in Georgia”