From:
Debbie Saunders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jan 2010 06:47:12 -0500
We've also had one fuzzy from our tree have their Santa go "missing".
One outta 10.. that's not bad. I've tried the direct email method but
no reply. We had two that didn't get anything sent by specific name but
one Santa sent a gift certificate without a ferret recipient, or from
whom it was sent so the two (Toby & Jessie) that didn't get anything
sent to them specifically are gonna share.

I don't know which of the two "secret" Santas to thank and which should
get coal in their stocking next year.

On the positive side; we were very blessed with gift certificates!
Others were sent the most unique goodies! One group sent a prototype
comfort sling for the caregiver to use to carry a fuzzy in need of
personal snuggle time close to them. We've already had the need to use
it and found the ferret responded very favorably to the closeness it
provided.

Debbie Saunders
Roanoke, VA

Visit us on PetFinders: http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/VA370.htm