From:
"Bill Gruber, FML moderator" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 01:51:12 EST
Just a quick heads-up here: there are a couple of posts in this issue
which could lead to other posts which are off topic, so I'd like to send
this general reminder.

Posts about food additives are fine provided they relate to ferrets.  But
this is not the place to debate if additives such as BHT do more harm than
good.  A strong case can be made for either position, but unless we are
specifically talking about ferrets the debate is not appropriate.

I'm also a bit worried that the Skeeter posts can get out of hand.  I do
think they can be appropriate (see my note in appended to another post),
but please let's keep them primarily about ferrets and their families.
Asking Skeeter about your neighbor's pet spider which died 14 years ago
probably is not appropriate :-)

Thanks again!

Bill