Date:
Sun, 24 Jul 2011 04:14:41 +0000
Just a note to all of you that have donated towards our gas dryer. So
far we have raised $130 towards our $1,000 goal. Since we do 22 loads
of ferret laundry each week a used dryer was voted down. Our last dryer
has lasted 10 years so we really aren't complaining. Right now we are
drying ferret laundry on the clothes lines. However the fur kids are
complaining that things are a bit scratchy. We keep reassuring them
that we are working on the problem but it may take awhile. They have
faith the ferret mailing list friends will help out. Every dollar
helps toward this goal. You can donate on our website to paypal
(www.oregonferretshelter.org) or if you like call us with a credit card
or debit number (503-557-8369). Checks can also be mailed to Oregon
Ferret Shelter, PO Box 1775, Oregon CIty, OR 97045.

Please feel free to email me if you have any questions.
Chris, Director, OFS