From:
Linda Proulx <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jul 2004 01:43:41 -0400
Dear Sandee,

First off I would like to say that your greeting for Baby(the ferret that
went to the bridge after only being with us for five minutes) was the
best greeting I have read.  Thank you very much for that.

Early Wednesday morning a little shelter baby named Twinkle Toes passed
to the rainbow bridge.  She was a very dainty little cinnamon girl who
tippy-toed everywhere she went.  She had been to at least four different
homes before coming to the shelter.  She had very advanced insulinoma and
was starting to show signs of adrenal.  I will miss her little Tiddlie
winks walk.  Please let her know that we miss her and love her a lot.

Also Friday evening a big boy named Bully-vard arrived.  He was found in
the parking lot of an Auto Zone on Western Boulevard in Jacksonville, NC.
He had blisters all over his feet from crossing 7 busy lanes of traffic.
After getting his rabies shot he went paralyzed.  He was put on two weeks
of 24 hour cage rest, water therapy, and prednisone.  He pulled out of
it and showed no signs of any problems.  My mother (the president of
Dook-n-Dance Ferret Shelter) fell head over heels in love with him.  He
fell asleep in her arms and she was hooked for life.  He LOVED his
chicken gravy more than anything in the world.

These two are greeted by a menagerie of other kids.  The leader of the
group should be a little albino male named Idget.  Thank you and God
Bless

Linda and the furry ones
Dook-N-Dance Ferret Shelter
www.dook-n-dance.org