From:
"Anna M. Adam" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Jan 1997 16:28:39 +0000
Dear Marti,
Because of the nature of the Internet, it's not very that hard to
misunderstand a person.  I was not saying your friend DID take offense, I
was suggesting that you be careful that someone MIGHT take offense.  If you
tell ME you think something's wrong w/ my ferret b/c she's small and you
start to question my choice of foods, I, personally, would take offense
(assuming I'd never 'met' you before and didn't know anything about you),
because I know my 'kids' eat better than I do.  I'm glad your friend took no
offense.  I'm sorry if YOU did with my posting(s).  That certainly wasn't
the intent.  And now that you know my ferrets eat well, and that it's not
unusual or unhealthy for a ferret to be just a pound, you can call my
Applejuice "Peanut" all you want.  :)

Anna, Sweet Petite Applejuice, "i'm on a mission" K-Nack, and tubby
Beckett