From:
Carrie Kudelka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 18:16:22 -0600
I was just thinking of how many CUTE things my ferrets have done....but
one particular day continues to stay on my mind...and I would like to
share it with all of you.

Mr. Ferret was my first fert and I got him during Christmas.  He was SO
CUTE and very possessive of everything in sight.  But, I felt that he
was lonely so I went to the pet store and caught the Easter special on
ferrets.  I found one that was TOO CUTE and hard to pass up...he was a
raccoon look-alike and VERY dark.  He was the size of my hand--maybe a
little bigger.  I named him Tweak---after the little character on South
Park, who was spastic all the time.

When I brought Tweak home and introduced him to Mr. Ferret, I almost
laughed myself onto the ground.  Mr. Ferret grabbed him and kept trying
to "stash" him away under the table....where all of his other belongings
were.  I could clearly tell that Mr. Ferret was not trying to hurt him,
he was trying to show ownership of the little fuzzy.  I guess you just
had to be there to see how funny it was!!!

It would be neat to share all of our "first encounter" stories with one
another.  Thanks for reading!