Date:
Thu, 6 May 2010 10:33:22 -0400
Hi Trina

I have your sneaker. Beavus found it on the second floor of his larger
cage. But he has dragged it to another room and lugged it into a deep
drawer in the den. Then he lifted it up to hide it in the back of the
deep drawer.

There are chew marks all over the back of the shoe, along with all the
other shoes he has stolen. I am glad you wrote. I think a conspiracy is
afoot. I think ferrets are laughing at us as we hop around on one foot
with one shoe on. Chortling with laughter and weasel dancing.

What is that? YOU are not hopping on one foot?

Oh,well, I ummmmm.....