From:
Karri Knutson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 May 1997 22:43:48 -0400
Hi,

Ok, I can't figure out what the heck is Ceezers problem.  All of the sudden
he has been attacking Ona.  They've always been together in the same cage,
they're best friends.  Yet, lately I'll hear either a lot of chattering or
screams come from their cage.  Ona will be either chattering or screaming
cause Ceezer has her pinned down by the head, usually the eye.  I haven't
seen an blood or anything, but they've never acted like this before.  What's
his problem??

Karri & f 'rats
(check out my homepage @ http://members.aol.com/KEK19/home.html   it's still
being constently updated)