From:
Arlena Parrish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2007 11:35:41 -0400
I am quite confused, over the treatment of Adrenal Disease!

Yesterday afternoon, while Flurry McBite was being examined, by Doctor
Thompson, I inquired about a Melatonin Implant, for her. I was told
the implant was used to treat Lymphoma, not Adrenal Disease. Now, I am
quite confused, over the melatonin implant and/or oral administration
of melatonin.

But, Sweet Charity and Sneaker were given the Melatonin Implants. Next
month, Sneaker is scheduled to get his fourth implant, Sweet Charity
is scheduled to get her second implant.

Smiles,
Arlena
Ferrets Rule My World!
Owned By The Brat Pack And The Furo Mafia!
Every Ferret Has A Song And Dance!