From:
Nycole Bridle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 1997 14:00:22 -0500
I just found out that my vet takes Care Credit.  This is a credit card which
is only for medical fees.  It started out as Den Charge and is now called
Care Credit.  It is issued by Bank One.  This gave me great peace of mind- I
now know that I have an option for payment when I don't have the extra cash.
Just thought I'd share this with all of you- I currently live in IN, but I
originally got the card in CA, so It's probably all over the US (sorry, I
don't know about canada).

Also, the other day I discovered that Methwoozla could get on the dining
room table... This discovery was marked by white powder all over the dining
room floor!  Meth had climed on the table and knocked over a bucket of
"Capture" carpet cleaning powder... from the looks of things, he had been
rolling in it and have a good ol' time!  Well I was imeadiately in a panic
and went searching all over the house for my fuzzy..  finally found him and
put the poor sleepy guy straight into the tub (causing a fear poopy).  Once
he was all washed up, I cuddled him in a towel and called the manufacturer.
What I discovered was that the powder is *totally* non toxic!  They said it
didn't matter if he rolled in it, licked it, or inhaled it, he'd be OK.
Well now he was in A LOT of trouble !!!!  <g> They were right, he's fine!
So I thought I'd pass it on that the Capture Carpet Cleaning System is safe
for use around animals- it works wonderfully for stains (even took out grape
juice).  You can get it at Sears.

Well, gonna sign off for now- My heart goes out toa ll of you who have
recently lost your babies... I can only imagine how much it must hurt!

Nycole "Arghhhh!!!"
Methwoozla "Look mom, I'm an albino!"
Dave (the dad)