From:
Beth Stanley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 2010 17:09:35 -0700
Hello everyone, I have heard rumors that is has been said on the FML
that Jen Morrison or Lisa Olsen are now running the Ferret Cubby. This
is not true! I am Beth Stanley, the previous director of the Ferret
Cubby. The shelter moved to Bountiful and is being run by Anna-Maria
Fouad. It is now called The Ferret Cubby & Small Animal Rescue.
Anna-Maria was kind enough to take things over for me and she was
already doing small animals. She is a wonderful person and is in no
way connected to Jen Morrison! Anna-Maria and her son fostered ferrets
for me a few years ago and when I was selling a few cages on line, last
year, to cover vet bills, she responded to my posting. We were reunited
again and that is how she came to be the new director of the ferret
cubby.

We are limited to how many ferrets we can take in at one time, but if
we have an emergency, I still help her out and we have a few foster
homes we can use too! If any of you have any questions, email me and I
will give you my phone number and the shelter phone numbers so you can
rest assured we are not associated with Jen or her rescue.

Thank you all for all your help, information and assistance over the
years, it has been greatly appreciated!

Beth Stanley