From:
benny pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Aug 2002 04:19:05 -0400
Hey fert lovers,

Okay, This is going to be a wierd story and i REALLY hesitated about
posting it but heck, half the people I know think I'm nuts and the other
half KNOW it.

Here goes.  If you've been keeping current with the fml posts you'll know
that my beloved Tori was helped to the Bridge one week ago yesterday.
When she was with us, her favorite place to be was scratching at my son's
door, or lying close to there.(they play in the ferret proofed kitchen,
my son's room is off the kitchen.)  Tonight when the gang was playing,
(this is the strange part) everyone,actually, all but Oscar, she was
sleeping) one at a time, came over to that spot, stopped dead in their
tracks and looked straight up high to the point where they stretched
their necks)  They all did the same thing, one by one, and then went
about their business.

I am NOT making this up and I couldn't believe what I was seeing.  Maybe
Tori's smell was still there.  Maybe Tori was checking on everybody.  No
need to send for the white coats.  If you have a theory, let me know.
(As long as the theory is not a flame!!!)

Stupified,
Sue & Crew....Sammy, Oscar, Nikki, Princess, and Chance
Watching from the Bridge...Smokey, Bandit, Boots, Samantha, Teeny Lucky,
and too recently, Tori