From:
Shelley Straight <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 1997 13:41:15 -0400
As the proud owner of two little kits, I have the ominous duty of litter
training.  I went to the pet store and got a corner litter box (the store
only had one) and litter.  I don't know what kind of litter is best for
them.  If anyone has suggestions on a type of litter or brand name please
let me know.  Plus, all they do is dig in the litter.  PLAYTIME!  Please if
anyone has any suggestions about how to get them to poop in the litter
instead of playing in it, email me.

Also, they seem to really like to chew/suck on cloth.  One is 14 weeks and
the other is 8 weeks.  Is this normal?  Should I worry about them ingesting
the cloth.  I haven't let them do it, but they really enjoyed it.  Would a
dog bone of some sort help?

Shelley Straight
VA-MD Regional College
of Veterinary Medicine