From:
monnam12 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 20:56:43 -0600
Hi,
I've been away for a while.  I lost my 2 girls within months of each other,
they were 4 & 5 years old.  I miss them so much.  They were so very sweet
and NEVER bit anyone even when they were kits.  My problem is my 2 sons are
going to get me 2 new kits for my birthday and Christmas and there is a
black eyed white at a local pet shop, a girl, they say she is 8 weeks old.
She lost her playmate last Thursday and has been alone.  She bites like
crazy.  You can't feel it, she puts no pressure on the bites and only wants
to play, she is lonesome but I fear having one with a biting problem.  Any
suggestions?

Thanks,
Monna