From:
"Tikki Mite (Terry)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Oct 1997 17:03:58 -0400
It has been a while since I have posted to the FML.  It has been tough just
keeping up with reading.

I have the great pleasure and honor of babysitting with Ferret1's (Vicky) 18
fur children.  Since I have 18 my house is filled with 36 fuzzies.  We have
had a grand time.  Her kids are wonderful and show all of the love they have
received from their human parents.  I have her 3 Fredonia babies in my care
and they are total loves.

What can I say except our house is a ferret playpen.  What one doesn't think
of the other does.  They all  love to get you down on the floor to romp.  My
bathtub is no longer safe as Jobe loves to get in it and is large enough to
just hop right on in  :-D

My kids all are wiggly all over since the guests have arrived.  Let me tell
you that 36 are no more work than 18.  Sure a couple of more litter boxes
but NO problem.

I know I'm rambling but where does one start to talk about 36 fuzzies.  Each
is so unique and adorable.  I'm hooked even more than before.

Well, before I ramble too much and make no sense at all I will stop here.
As it is the folks I work with think I am certifiable.  silly people ;-)
They just don't know what they are missing.

Terry and the 36 Furry Whirlwinds