From:
Sharon Gilliss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 2003 13:34:14 EDT
We had to help Princess to the Rainbow Bridge today.  She is up there
dancing with Woobie, out of pain and happy now.  She lived a long life of
9 years.  It was her time.  She will be missed like crazy.  I would write
more but I'm basically speechless.

I wanted to know where we can get one of those boxes that I saw talked
about on here once.  The small box with seperations to put the ashes in
when we get them back.  If anyone can help me, please send me an Email:

Thanks
Sharon Gilliss