From:
Sherry Brosmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 21:05:56 EDT
Hi !  I would like to ask that people send me ideas for toys I can do at
home for my fuzzy friends.  I have seven ferts.  and am running out of
things to keep them active and excited.  I've heard of a rice box but have
no idea how it works or even how to make one now.  Anything that has been
tried and tested would be greatly appreciated by me + Klondike, Tigger,
Jessie, Bandit, China, Jake, & Rosie.

** thank-you to all responded when I needed help with China.  I tried all
of the things suggested and am not sure what worked specificly but the
caughing has stopped!  **

~Sherry