From:
Juliana Quadrozzi - FERRET BUSINESS of GA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 03:35:51 -0500
Dear Tea,

I'm flying out tomorrow, but I had to get this out to you.  You little
devil, you never said a word.  I couldn't believe my eyes when I open up
your parcel of love.  Electrolyte solution, baby food, Science Diet A/D,
Ferritone, Iams, just what Lily & Desi need right now...& chocolate for us!
Paulie thinks you're just wonderful too.  He's sorry he can't help soiling
the baby blankets we line his entire cage with so he can walk, but now he
doesn't feel so bad because we have enough to change them on a daily basis.

Thank you for your thoughtful gift.  You've done a wonderful thing for the
little ones.  I so look forward to meeting you.

Our best wishes,

Juliana  (770) 984-1417 <[log in to unmask]>
FERRET BUSINESS of GA
(fer'it`biz'nis) n.  1 Ferret foster care & adoption.
2 Info about ferret care & ownership.  3 What a ferret does.
4 A collection of ferrets.  5 A direct result of ferret math.
/That's BUSINESS as in a bunch of ferrets folks./