From:
Jane Bradley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 May 2009 10:37:31 -0400
We have several ferrets that will "slip you the tongue " if we are not
careful! We also have the ones that will try to lick up our nose which
is even worse! It can really be disconcerting if they have gone for the
nose first and then gotten to the mouth.....time to brush the teeth and
use the mouth wash!

The real violation comes when you forget and where a nightgown or
loose gym shorts while cleaning in the ferret room. One particular
female, Mia, will take violation to a whole new level if you don't pay
attention! My husband and I always laugh at each other when we hear the
other person exclaim "Whoo Mia, that is too close and personal". (She
can be a little nippy which is a major issue for gentlemen in gym
shorts.) Life with ferrets is never dull!!

Jane