From:
The Rowan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 09:12:04 -0700
Check out Ferrets Anonymous' vet list at
http://www.ferretsanonymous.com/vetlist.html

At last count, there are almost 200 Ferret Friendly vets in California,
so you can usually find one near you.  For everyone subscribing to the
FA newsletter, a copy of the vet list will be sent out with this month's
newsletter.

Also at the FA website are a list of meetings that you can attend.  It's a
great way to meet other CA ferret owners and to ask questions about your
ferret.  Call the contact person if you have questions about the meeting.
And if you can, try going to different ones in your area.  The first
meeting I went to, no one showed up.  I tried a different meeting, where
I met lots of different people.  I now end up having brunch with some of
them every Sunday morning :)

Rowan