From:
Urban Fredriksson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jan 1995 18:13:34 MET
who am i!??Who are you? <[log in to unmask]> writes:

>Also, Stinky's fingernails split all the time and get caught on carpets,
>and fabrics. We cut them and they split even more. If anyone has any
>advice to this problem a response would be appreciated.

When cutting the nails of a ferret, the cut should be
placed parallell to where the ground would be with the
ferret's foot in standing position.

          __---
        /
-->   /   <-- place cut along this line
     /
--
 Urban Fredriksson  [log in to unmask]
 Pictures of my ferrets; Text and pictures of Swedish railways and aviation: