From:
Lesley Colton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 2008 17:38:46 -0400
I have posted another ferret video on You Tube. Hope no one gets tired
of them since they are so fun to make! This was a couple of weekends
ago when we had the first heatwave of the summer in Georgia. The only
place safe outside for the ferrets in heat is where they can be cool.
Hmm? The Lake! We took them to Lake Hartwell and they had a great time
swimming in the mild temp. water. We were on rafts and the boys were
wearing their safety harnesses w/ retractable leashes. They would swim
a small circle around us, then climb back onto the rafts for a while.
BART! , the next Big Kahuna, was great at hangin' 20 on the edge of
the foam float until the waves got a little rough. Nope, Brad wasn't
sharing his refreshment, LOL..

The boys also got an evening ride on the pontoon boat- loved it!

Lesley
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxIXYEaqqEw