From:
Nancy Farlow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 10:51:28 -0500
>At night they get into the cages and eat the food, Has anyone got any
>ideas how to get rid of them in a way that will not harm my babies

Those sonic things (they emit an ultra-high frequency that hurts little
mouse ears) work very well, IMO.  I had mice in my garage when I moved
into this house, so I installed one and saw no more mice in there, ever.
It doesn't bother my cat, my dog, or my ferrets at all.

I just wanted to add my 2 cents on Oxyfresh Oral Hygiene Solution.  It
is GREAT stuff!  It got rid of my dog's bad breath within a couple of
weeks, and with continuous use he now has less tooth tartar.  I use it
for my cat (no more tuna breath) and all my ferrets also.  It kept my
recently-departed Alfalfa's gingivitis at bay so he could continue to
chew his kibble.  It is very popular among dog breeders, and can also be
used for birds.  It is colorless, tasteless, and odorless.  You can get
it from some vets and also online directly from Oxyfresh at
http://www.oxyfreshww.com/

Nancy and critters
(missing Al)