From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2007 14:50:25 -0400
Normally the IFC announces their Special Achievement Awards at our
Symposia, but we felt is was appropriate to announce one of this year's
recipients now. As many of you know, Mike Janke has been ill for some
time, and we hope this news will cheer him up!

Michael F. Janke is the web master for http://www.miamiferret.org/
which provides a range of services and information for Florida ferret
owners and shelters. He also maintains the Ferret Health Care web site,
http://miamiferret.org/fhc/ one of the most complete and up-to- date
web sites on the net for information on adrenal disease, insulinoma
and other ferret health issues.

Mike has been a moderator of the Ferret Health List for six years,
and for many more than that, has privately helped hundreds of ferrets
through their owners and shelters.

For all the work that Mike has done to improve the health of our
beloved pets, the International Ferret Congress is pleased to present
him with our Special Achievement Award for Ferret Health Issues.

Linda Iroff
International Ferret Congress
http://www.ferretcongress.org