Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 16:59:13 EDT
I'm not sure what the cage I have is called or who makes it but I had a
problem with my little girl getting out.  On the top of the cage in all
four corners my baby girl would squeeze her way through.  The other two
never tried it.  She would only do it when I would walk over to the cage
to take them out.  I guess she just couldn't wait to get kissies from her
Momma!  lol What my Hubby did was just bend the bars so that it made the
spaces smaller.  Now Yoshi can't squeeze her way through any longer!  No
more worries!

Smiles!
Toni