From:
Francine Prager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2008 04:08:56 -0400
Hello, Everybody,

I'm back - to tell you a bit more about the symposium.

This year we will have a few surprises in your goody bags in addition
to all the useful information many of you have come to expect. Two of
the items will be a little bulky and one of them will be somewhat
flat.. Sorry, but you will have to come to the symposium to see what
I'm talking about :-).

Dr. Sandra Snell is a veterinarian who practices both conventional
medicine as well as alternative therapies. She will be presenting her
talk on Saturday, but on Sunday she will teach us how to communicate
with our animals via muscle testing to learn yes and no answers for
ourselves.

More to come....

Roll call, Wolfy??? Yes, I'll be there, too!

Francine aka Fran P

Francine Prager
International Ferret Congress
http://www.ferretcongress.org

The 2008 International Ferret Symposium
will be held at the Holiday Inn Pittsburgh (Pa)
Airport on November 7-9, 2008
Won't you join us?

The Pittsburgh Ferret Symposium is Proudly Sponsored in part by:
Ferret Depot, PetCo, Totally Ferret, Ferrets Magazine, Melatek